There shall be representatives appointed and popularly elected from the CJC-GSA student body. Appointments of the President and Vice President shall take place before the end of the Spring Semester. Elections of the remaining positions shall take place within the first four weeks of every Fall Semester. If you have any questions or would like further information regarding the CJC-GSA please contact one of the following current officers.
Currently these positions are filled as follows:
- Advisor: Dr. Craig Hemmens
- President: Cheyenne Foster
- Vice President and GPSA Representative: Nick Pimley
- Treasurer: Moana Hafoka
- Secretary: Brianne Posey
- At-Large Representative: Melissa Kowalski
- First-Year Representative: Julius Rock
- Spokane Representative: Courtney Bagdon
Students are encouraged to contact the representatives for their program status and area with issues or concerns.
The GSA constitution and meeting minutes are available upon request from Brianne Posey.