The Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology Graduate Handbook was developed to use in conjunction with Graduate School Policies and Procedures.
Students are governed by the rules and regulations in the academic year they begin graduate work.
- 2021-2022 Graduate Handbook
- 2020-2021 Graduate Handbook
- 2019-2020 Graduate Handbook
- 2018-2019 Graduate Handbook
- 2017-2018 Graduate Handbook
- 2016-2017 Graduate Handbook
Students are responsible for familiarizing themselves and following the guidelines in both sources. The Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology will aid students in understanding the rules and regulations in both documents, but ultimately responsibility for compliance rests with each student.