Announcing: The Journal of Criminal Justice and Law
We are proud to announce the creation of a new criminal justice journal housed in the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology at Washington State University.
With an editorial board comprised of well-respected scholars, The Journal of Criminal Justice and Law will provide a much-needed outlet for manuscripts dealing with legal issues in criminal justice and criminology.
The editorial board includes:
Craig Hemmens, Washington State University
- James Acker, University at Albany-SUNY
- Barbara Belbot, University of Houston-Downtown
- David Brody, Washington State University
- Rolando del Carmen, Sam Houston State University
- Barry Feld, University of Minnesota
- James Frank, University of Cincinnati
- Joy Pollock, Texas State University
- Christopher Smith, Michigan State University
- Cassia Spohn, Arizona State University
- Michael Vaughn, Sam Houston State University
- Jeffery Walker, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- John Worrall, University of Texas at Dallas
- Marvin Zalman, Wayne State University
Manuscript submissions to the journal are currently being accepted here!
For more information, please view this introductory flyer: The Journal of Criminal Justice and Law | pdf